Thursday 13 June 2013

In the Pipeline - Progress!

Eeeeeek!!!! I am so happy with the way this quilt is turning out!!! :) I'm working it out as I go along literally having to lay the pieces down, measuring with my ruler and trimming. It's challenging but good fun and very satisfying.

Each block is different and I've realized that I enjoy irregularity in my quilts now. This is going to be a cool quilt even if I say so myself! :)





This quilt is reminding me of some life lessons because I have to work through it as I go. I don't have all the math figured out so I don't know how I'm going to do it in advance. I can only see the little section I'm working on no the whole picture.

I was inspired by a game on my aunt's phone! Something seemingly insignificant can be the beginning of something beautiful!

 I have had to cut a little extra when I do and then trim down. More steps but taking the trouble makes it worth it.

I have to be flexible . I have to be willing to risk losing a little fabric, ripping out seams, and making mistakes.

Very happy with how its coming together and enjoying the process!
Linking up to:

5 comments:

  1. OMG! This is going to be one gorgeous quilt! Incredible design - - wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love it! Can't wait to see the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!! I'm SO happy you linked up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool design! I can't wait to see the finished project! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pattern and the color choices! I admire your patience. Found you via the 'Whoop Whoop' link up. Following you now so I can keep up with your progress on this. Please keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete