Sunday 26 May 2013

It was calling out to me!

I bought a Charm Pack of Noteworthy a while ago. Then Kristie from OCD made a cute baby quilt with one Noteworthy Charm Pack and I considered it... then I waited again. Then for some reason, as I walked by them in the store I kept thinking, I should make something with mine. 

So I did. Just put them together and made this little baby quilt. I am going to do a border but I just love, love this line. 



Do you have a bucket/aspiration/to-do list?
Mine's here: 40 things to do before I turn 40 (I still have 5 things to add to the list) I am trying to be more deliberate about it. I made the list in 2010 and really there is no reason for me not to have done most of them. So I have a friend who is keeping me accountable to my list. He is in the process of making his and then I get to check up on him. We have to live deliberately!






Linking up to: Plum and June

4 comments:

  1. Super cute baby quilt! I have a list of 50 before 50(I was being ambitious and giving myself plenty of time to stall). With a 2 year old and 3 month old I have not crossed much off my list. I did cross "have baby #3" off the list though....so not going to happen haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never really seen this line up close, I love the little lists - and I'm pleased I can tick 7/10 off that list in the photo there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very sweet baby quilt. Simple is sometimes best to feature the fabrics ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this noteworthy collection! I sat on my charm pack for ages too before breaking into it!

    ReplyDelete