Monday 20 May 2013

In the Pipeline - Progress


Got most of my blocks done today and then ran out of both Kona Charcoal and Chartreuse. :( But the more regular part of the process is done... and the crazy part begins!

I tried working out the math for this quilt when I came up with the design but it was just nuts! So I decided to go at it when it came time to assemble. And this might be the reason I put it off for so long.

But I made a start and as soon as I get more Kona Charcoal I will get on it.

I`m very excited about this quilt. I think it`s going to be bloody amazing!

 


4 comments:

  1. Ah, that is just too cool! Can't wait to see this come together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG your design is amazing, I can't wait to see how it develops. I love seeing your design sketches and calculations too, that's so interesting. Thanks for the follow too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design! Hang onto that one. At first, when I saw your title I thought maybe you were making a "pipeline art" quilt that I was part of last year in protest of Enbridge Northern Gateway pipeline...yours is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow - this one looks amazing in the sketch, can't wait to see it come together in the flesh!

    ReplyDelete