Sunday 6 January 2013

Fabric picks for Sew Alongs

Pile O' FabricI chose a few fabrics from my stash to begin with. I still need to find more but it's a start. I'm going with red, aqua, green, and pink/coral. Still have to decide on a background. Should I just go with white/snow... or maybe an ash... not sure. Have some thinking to do!

So I started with the two Riley Blake Fabrics and picked colors from there. They came home with me some time ago and I guess this is their time! :)




This is the back. 

These are my fabrics for the It's a New Year Sew Along at Sew Can She. 







2 comments:

  1. Those are going to make an interesting and modern looking quilt. I like the wide spread of colors you've chosen. I'll have to check out the project myself. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few of those prints in the first picture myself. Reminds me of summer:)

    ReplyDelete