Tuesday 17 January 2012

First Day of Work at Sew Sisters!

I've been dying to write about this but I held on till I actually started working at Sew Sisters Quilt Shop which was today! Yaay! :) This couldn't have worked out better!

I so enjoyed today. So grateful for being able to do this.

I looked up quilt stores in Toronto before we moved and signed up for their newsletter and liked their facebook page. I wrote to Judy in the beginning of January and asked if they had any openings and as it so happened... there was!

This is so big for me. Living in India and dreaming of being in a real quilt store... I can't believe I actually work there! It's two days a week for now I still have to find other work but this is such a gift! Thank you God! :)

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! I'm so happy for you.. make the most of your experiences there.. :-) Have fun at work!

    ReplyDelete